The Weald LM200 Micro connector series is technically and dimensionally identical to the former ITW McMurdo connectors and is completely back compatible with any existing ITW McMurdo Micronector 200 connectors, allowing users to continue to manufacture and support existing and new equipment using this new drop-in alternative Weald LM200 range.
The WEALD LM200 will be available from the leading franchised distributor Lane Electronics who still have limited availability of the ITW Micronector 200 series. Customers are being advised to accommodate the Weald LM200 series as quickly as possible to maintain continuity of supply.
Availability and pricing for the new Weald LM200 MICRO CONNECTOR product will be identical to the ITW component and existing part numbers will change only slightly to reflect the new supply.
An introduction to the new Weald LM200 series with full technical catalogue information is now available online as is a comprehensive cross-reference service.
The series are high density, 2 mm pitch connectors designed to meet the BS9525 F0033 specification offering reliability with high resistance to vibration.
LM200 connectors feature a small footprint for increased packing density with PCB contact and crimp contact terminations for board-to-board and board-to-cable applications.
Key features include:
- Design to meet BS9525 F0033 specification.
- High density 2 mm pitch 2-part connector.
- High specification.
- Small footprint for increased packing density.
- 7 sizes single row (2 to 17 way), 11 sizes two row (4 to 34 way).
- Male straight and 90° PC terminations.
- Female straight PC and crimp terminations.
- For board-to-board or board-to-cable applications.
- High reliability circular contacts for increased vibration and shock resistance.
- Positive latching available.