The TeraBox 200DE has been designed to enable FPGA acceleration to be deployed in more challenging, harsh environments that are increasingly demanded of edge applications.
The 200DE is a small footprint, 2U short-depth server based on the new DELL PowerEdge XE2420 that can be populated with a range of BittWare accelerator products featuring the latest FPGAs from Achronix, Intel and Xilinx to support the complex demands associated with highly specialised workloads such as 5G, NFV, Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning Inference.
BittWare’s TeraBox range of certified server platforms feature FPGA accelerators enabling customers to develop and deploy quicker with reduced risk and cost.
Key features of the 200DE include:
- 2U short depth rack server
- Two 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors
- Tested to Network Equipment-Building System (NEBS) guidelines
- Extended operating temperature (5C - 40C)
- Optional filtered bezel to guard against dust
- Front accessible and cold-aisle serviceable for easy maintenance
- Support for two FHFL PCIe accelerator cards
- Choice of FPGA accelerator featuring Achronix, Intel or Xilinx FPGAs:
- S7t-VG6 featuring Achronix Speedster7t FPGA and 400GbE network I/O
- 520N-MX featuring Intel Stratix 10 MX with 16GB HBM2 memory
- XUP-P3R featuring Xilinx UltraScale+ FPGA, 4x 100GbE network I/O with advanced clock synchronization and trigger capabilities
- Additional FPGA expansion capabilities using BittWare’s M.2, U.2 and EDSFF products
- Comprehensive 3 year warranty covering server and FPGA hardware
- Orderable from BittWare, or direct from DELL Technologies