The DS8000-R series is a medium and high-end mixed signal digital oscilloscope which has been designed using the UltraVisionII technical platform developed by RIGOL.
The module supports system integration of multiple devices. Its cascaded rack mount and remote system operation means that it is able to meet the system requirements for industrial automation test systems and high channel research applications.
With a sample rate of 10 GSa/s, the DS8000-R series has analogue bandwidth from 350 MHz, 1 GHz and 2 GHz, supporting multiple-device synchronous triggering, that can be extended to 512 channels. The standard memory size is 500 Mpts for all channels. It also provides an excellent solution for users to meet their high-speed requirement for the system integration test and synchronization requirement for multiple-channel data acquisition.
The DS8000-R series is a 1U in height, half-rack in width. The 1U-height oscilloscope provides 4 analogue input channels, 1 external trigger input channel and 1 AWG generator output channel (25 MHz). It can be used on the workbench or be installed into a cabinet. When used on workbench as stand-alone instrument it is equipped with a standard configuration of pads.
When installed into a cabinet, it is equipped with the rack mount kit. Therefore, it provides customers with friendly user experience wherever use, in lab or in the production and manufacturing environment.
- Multiple DS8000-R series can be installed and supporting to be extend to 512 channels, capable of realizing real-time synchronous acquisition.
- For a stand-alone DS8000-R, its Jitter can be as low as 200 ps rms, delay as low as 150 ps, greatly improving the measurement accuracy.
- Multi-device integration with stable performance, for a maximum of 128 sets at the same time for synchronous data-acquisition and transmission it can ensure stable an reliable measurement accuracy.
- Synchronization module is available for integrated system scenario, and also to install on-site channel synchronization calibration kit.
- High speed interface in synchronization module offer a high-speed data transfer up to 10 GB/s over optical interface 10 GE SFP+
- With ULTRADAQ LITE RIGOL providing a multi-channel high-speed data acquisition PC software to control and display all channels.
A professional digital analysis can be achieved with new real time eye diagram and jitter analysis software including jitter trend measurements.
Versatile Trigger-, Math- and Displaying features (enhanced FFT @ 1 Mio points, Mask Test and Power Analysis) are also available. All Serial Bus protocol analysis (Decode/Trigger- Options), Build-in Voltmeter, Counter, totalizer, Arbitrary Function generator completes the integration of 6 in 1 instruments.
Various interfaces such as USB Host, USB Device, HDMI, LAN, 10 GE SFP+ and TRIG OUT are available.
As a special feature RIGOL is able to offer enhancements, such as higher bandwidths, serial decoding, functions via software Upgrade. Customers can start with a simpler equipment and then adapt it later to more advanced or demanding measurement requirements.