The cloud-connected lab now comes with new advanced GUI features and design parameters that are intended to create a more engaging and ergonomic user experience, and offer designers greater configuration flexibility.
Lab on the Cloud was developed to enable customers to remotely access, configure, test, monitor, and measure Renesas solutions instantly 24/7 in a full-fledged, cloud-connected lab. It includes evaluation boards for popular devices, proof of concept boards from Renesas’ Winning Combinations, and other solutions from Renesas partners.
Users can access the physical lab through a convenient PC-based GUI that instantly enables them to immediately begin configuring and testing designs without requiring a physical board in hand.
The GUI introduces new parameters for control and additional results for monitoring. The ergonomic lab layout, advanced features, and intuitive user interface are intended to make it easier for users to navigate the environment. For instance, the centralised live camera feed gives users a live view of the complete lab setup and results, including the ability to zoom in and out on real-time testing and data capture readings.
Advanced implementations in test setups and control for voice recognition, mobile application, and power supply enable users to complete complex testing such as transient performance in just a few clicks of the mouse.
Renesas has added several new sections to the Lab on the Cloud suite including timing, power supply, voice recognition and control, healthcare, safety and surveillance, industrial communication, and IEEE 1588/5G computing and communication.
Renesas has also introduced 14 popular evaluation boards to the Lab on the Cloud environment and now offers 23 different boards addressing diversified application segments with a variety of devices.
The new boards are:
- High efficiency IoT battery system
- Industrial CAN Sensor Network
- Voice Recognition Solutions
- Capacitive Liquid Level Indicator
- Multi-Purpose Air Quality Sensor Solution
- Ultra-Low Power RE01 Voice recognition for IoT edge
- FemtoClock2 Evaluation Kit
- Surveillance Camera with CMOS Sensor
- IEEE 1588 Solution
- Household Smoke Detector
- Simplified Contactless Thermometer
- 80V Dual Synchronous Buck Controller Evaluation Board
- Super Capacitor Based Terminal Backup Power Supply
- Flexible MCU-based 6-Channel Power Sequencer