Review Display Systems (RDS) has been at the forefront of display, embedded computing, design and manufacturing solutions for over forty years. At the forthcoming Engineering Design Show (EDS), Review Display Systems will be showcasing a range of the latest embedded computing technology, display and design solutions including:
- a new range of high-performance, small-size TFT display modules
- high brightness TFT displays with dimmable LED backlights
- zero power e-Paper displays
- OLED displays
- AAEON Boxer industrial PCs and powerful, rugged tablet solutions
- industrial motherboards, capable of driving four independent displays at 4K
- AMT touch solutions
- industrial keyboard and trackball solutions for use in harsh environments
- cable looms, connectors and wiring solutions provided by GTK
Technology demonstrations will include machine vision-based facial recognition, an intelligent smart locker system demonstrating the Sensconnect range of software and hardware, and a powerful car lift solution with built-in camera security.
The Engineering Design Show is taking place at the Coventry Building Society Arena on 11-12 October. Visit Review Display Systems on stand H24.