JTAG Technologies Introduce Spring Webinars 2020
April 21st 2020 - An eye-opener in the world of structural testing using JTAG/boundary-scan aka IEEE Std 1149.1.
Many electronics assemblies already include JTAG/boundary-scan test circuitry which is either underused or not used at all. This webinar aims to inform test and development engineers of the possibilities of this built-in test and device programming feature.
Includes sections on –
* Device-level technology
* EXTEST and other instructions
* Board-level test and programming possibilities
* Options for test generation
* Hardware controller options
April 28th 2020 – Advanced Topics - Follow-up session to 'An introduction to boundary-scan'.Featuring:
* Options for JTAG application development (ATPG vs Scripting)
* Testing using JTAG emulation modes
* Fault coverage assessment process
* Production implementation
May 6th 2020 – Cost Effective ATE featuring JTAG/Boundary-scan
Follow the trail on why we test PCB assemblies and who is responsible. What does it take to assemble a cost-effective test system and how boundary-scan can be found at the heart of your system?