It supports up to 8GB of DDR3L 1333/16000/1867 MHz SODIMM. This Mini-ITX has a form factor of 170x170x22mm which includes the heatsink. Triple displays are available with an HDMI port that has up to 3840 x 2160@30Hz resolution and a VGA port and dual-channel 18/24-bit LVDS interface with backlight control, both with up to 4096x2160 @60Hz.
Additional interfaces include one RS-232/422/485 and 5x RS-232, as well as PS/2, 8-bit DIO, and fan. Watchdog and hardware monitoring are standard, and a TPM 2.0 security chip is optional.
The EMB-APL1 features 12 to 24V DC input and a 4-pin, 12V ATX power connector and has a temperature range of 0 to 60°
- DDR3L 1333/1600/1867 MHz SODIMM x 2, Up to 8 GB
- Three Independent Display: VGA x 1, HDMI x 1, LVDS/eDP x 1
- Realtek 8111G, Gigabit Ethernet x 2
- COM Port x 6 (RS-232 x 5, RS-232/422/485 x 1)
- Onboard TPM2.0 Optional
- 12-24 Wide Range Voltage Power Input
- Low Profile
- PCIe(x1) x 1, M.2 x 2 Need more info and would like to use for your latest application talk to us on 01959 563345 or go to www.review-displays.co.uk