The conference will focus on ‘cyber security for industrial control systems’ and has been specifically tailored to address the key cyber security issues identified by people working in industrial control and SCADA systems.
There will be a series of presentations from well-known names in cyber security, including McAfee’s Chief Scientist, Raj Samani, and Mike StJohn-Green, former governmental cyber security adviser, along with practical-based workshops.
The event aims to bring your knowledge right up to date and provide you with a platform where you can pose questions to the experts, as well as learning best practice from industry leaders.
Visitors should be able to:
- Gain an understanding of the latest best practice guidance and standards
- Learn about the latest UK government regulations and recommendations
- Know how to identify and respond to an attack
- Understand more about cyber-criminals and ways you can protect yourself
The event aims to demonstrate how the latest research and practical solutions currently in commercial use can:
- Give insights into how the new technologies could provide practical applications for your business
- Show how companies from different industries are using these innovative methods to solve business issues
- Provide learning opportunities with hands-on workshops to benefit from best practice experience