High performance Embedded JTAG Solutions provide PCBA and system test approaches for limited or problematic physical access, dynamic memory test, high speed interface test, mixed-signal test and in-system programming, at-speed. By the end of the session, designers will be better equipped to solve problems associated with physical access and no-trouble-found (NTF) syndrome.
This type of testing solution should also reduce dependency on expensive test equipment, fixtures, and time-consuming test program development.
The webinar will explain how to get started with Embedded JTAG Solutions, including design-for-test requirements and ease-of-use provided by pre-existing models and automatic test program generation.
The session will cover the following:
- Well-defined DFT requirements to guide testability of the design
- Reducing the engineering resources required for test program development
- Addressing ever increasing challenges related to component access by testing PCBA assembly integrity from the inside out
- Enabling utilisation of technology already on the PCBA for high performance functional/mixed signal test and in-system programming
- Reducing dependency on high-cost test equipment and fixtures
The webinar will also outline the advantage of easier and less costly test methods, offering a range of high performance alternatives. A Q&A session will follow.
|What||Getting started with Embedded JTAG Solutions – The modern alternative to struggling and costly traditional test methods|
|Date||May 23, 2018|
For more information and to register, click here.