25 January 2011
Industry Forecast Seminar 2011
Tuesday 25 January 2011, Heathrow, London
Future Horizons' analysis of the industry has proven to be accurate time and time again. We all know now that 2010 came in as a 34% growth year. But what were forecasters saying at the beginning of 2010? ... Take a bow, Future Horizons who, on January 27th 2010 predicted 'at least' 22% growth for the year with a high end possibility of 31%.
Book your place now at Industry Forecast Seminar and make sure you start 2011 with confidence.
* Current world status/outlook * 2011 World GDP Contributions * World GDP Growth Trends
* Comparison of advanced & emerging economies * Oil and Interest Rate trends
* Economic outlooks for: US, China, Japan, Eurozone & India
Semiconductor Industry Outlook
* Current Industry Status and Outlook * Key Market Drivers * Industry Issues
* Manufacturing basics * SC Equipment sales trends * New capacity Vs Wafer Capacity Ex spend
* Capital spend & SC market compared * MOS capacity build out by wafer size * much much more...
* TV's * Set Top Boxes * Automotive * Near Field Communication * Smart Metering * Medical
* Solid State Lighting * Mobile Phones * Smart Phones * Computing * PC Market
To Book Your Place
* Call: +44 1732 740440
* Email: Gemma on email@example.com
* Book Online
This material is protected by Findlay Media copyright
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the