14 February 2012
RF5652 1W Linear high power amplifier
RFMD's new RF5652 high power amplifier is designed to address IEEE 802.11b/g/n WiFi (2.4 to 2.5GHz) for customer premises equipment (CPE) applications.
It further supports IEEE 802.16e WiMAX (2.5 to 2.7GHz) CPE applications. It integrates a three stage Linear power amplifier with 30dBm (1W) linear power at PA output, along with power detection, in a 5x5mm QFN package.
• Gain = 34dB
• 2.4GHz to 2.7GHz Frequency Range
• Integrated Three Stage PA
• Integrated Power Detector
• WiFi IEEE 802.11b/g/n Applications
• Picocell, Femtocell
• Customer Premises Equipment (CPE)
• WiMAX IEEE 802.16e
• Spread-Spectrum and MMDS Systems
This product is now available in production quantities.
This material is protected by Findlay Media copyright
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the