26 June 2012
EMC in the Built Environment
26th June 2012, Leatherhead, UK
The Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive 2004/108/EC places important responsibilities on owners and operators of buildings and installations.
This course will detail EMC engineering techniques and processes essential for the improvement of operational reliability and resilience of buildings and installations.
It will identify risks that may arise, and provide effective strategies to mitigate those risks.
David Atkey - EMC Consultant - ERA Technology
Adam Bullivant - EMC Consultant - ERA Technology
- EMC Directive requirements
- The fundamentals of electromagnetic coupling
- EMC at the concept design stage - building design principles for EMC
- Site surveys and modelling
- System level considerations
- Equipment selection and demonstration ofongoing compliance
- EMC management
Click here for the course programme.
Click here to register.
ERA Technology Ltd
This material is protected by Findlay Media copyright
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the