24 October 2013
British Engineering Excellence Awards (BEEAs) 2013
24th October 2013, 8 Northumberland, London
The fifth British Engineering Excellence Awards (BEEAs) will be held on 24th October 2013 at 8 Northumberland, London.
The Awards are open to all companies with an engineering design function and aim to demonstrate and promote the quality of engineering design within the UK.
The judging standards are rigorous and the winners will be justifiably proud with their achievement. The winners will be businesses that have recognised that creativity and design innovation are the critical elements of continually improving and reinvigorating themselves to stay ahead of the competition.
This is an opportunity for your company to raise its profile among the UK's design engineering community and set yourselves apart from your competitors.
To enter the Awards is simple and completely free.
1. Read and select the category/ies you wish to enter
2. Either download a form for completion or complete form online
3. Complete all of the fields within the entry form
4. Submit your details and upload your completed entry
5. If you wish to post your completed entry or a sample of your product then please allow for the entry to arrive with us on time for the entry deadline.
6. All postal entries or supporting material should be posted to:
You have until 31st July to enter. For more information, please visit www.beeas.co.uk
Findlay Media Ltd
This material is protected by Findlay Media copyright
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the