This seminar programme will highlight some of the new ways of devising test strategies, accessing the unit under test and programming devices in the most efficient manner.
Attendees will learn the fundamental principles of JTAG/boundary-scan (IEEE1149) and how these can be applied to board test and device programming. More advanced JTAG methods, using device core emulation modes and FPGAs, will also be covered.
ECT Xcerra will present board access solutions for In-circuit Testers, functional testers and bespoke stand-alone systems. An example of an integrated JTAG/ECT fixture will also be on display.
The seminar will provide:
- An introduction to boundary-scan testing and programming
- A guide on mixed signal testing using boundary-scan
- An update on device in-system programming techniques, with examples
- Automated Test Fixture Design
- An overview of bench-top fixturing
- Integration of test equipment into fixtures
- Re-configuration (cassette-based) solution, and
- Software for ATE and turnkey options